Friday, May 7, 2010

Tree or Bush?

I'm not sure what this thing is...or should I say was?

When I got home from work one night last week I found Michael in the back yard doing...yard work! Crazy! Anyhow apparently he's been annoyed by the Tree/Bush by the back corner of the house. I didn't know he was so irritated by it! Hey if it bugs him...he does something about it. So...he chopped it down. Well the top half of it at least.

What do you do with the remains? Dig it up?
















The real reason this became such a pressing issue was that apparently Saturday the town picked up yard waste for free. Only this past Saturday... It's unclear if this is an every Saturday thing, or a once a season thing, or perhaps only twice a year?!

Nice random pile of bricks eh? (Insert Michael arguing that they're pavers...not bricks!) :P

No comments:

Post a Comment