Thursday, May 20, 2010

Too many ideas...

Now that we're more settled...I have so many ideas floating around my head I just don't know where to start. I know I know...take your time, there's no rush...yada yada yada.

Working where I work, I'm constantly seeing fabulous design ideas. The problem is...these people have BUDGETS. I want the look for less!

I'm also realizing I don't have the best sense of shape, proportion, layout ideas, etc... Or perhaps it's that I have too many ideas and I'm not sure how to narrow it down, or how to decide which option will suit our lifestyle best while still maintaing the type of style I'm envisioning.

I'm sure you all know what I mean when I say the hubby and I don't exactly have identical taste. And by that I mean...not at all.
Let's take our future living room sofa for instance. Someone wants a big comfy, fluffy looking sectional. Someone hates this idea passionately. I mean people will see this room! HELLO!

Enter: Compromise
Turns out, it isn't as easy as they say it is! :)

So, the second someone found a sleek (er) armless sectional. Now...if only the hubby will compromise on his end.
Oops did I just give away who wants what?!?!

Ok I'm sorry for poking fun...but I'm sure you all have your own battle you're fighting!

Anyhow...here's a little visual of the inside of my head.
Enjoy!

























1 comment:

  1. Okay, LOVE the white sofa. Not doggy friendly, however, but very, very cute. And, I'm with Sarah here...sectionals are comfy but made for a basement. Sorry, Michael! I do like the compromised armless section, however! A little more sleek.

    ReplyDelete