Friday, May 14, 2010

Rash? Where did you come from?

Do I get the strangest ailments ever? I think so!

Not sure where this came from! When I woke up Wednesday morning I had a lovely rash all over my face. Sorry for the bad picture...turns out it isn't easy to get a good picture of yourself. See how puffy my face it? Red and blotchy? It itched like crazy!! EW! I'm obviously having trouble keeping my puffy eye open in this picture! haha. I also considered cropping the image to make it look better, but obviously the camera is the best part of the picture...not me...so I left it alone! haha.
(If you click on the image you can enlarge it-if you really want a close up of my icky face!)

It's getting better...but it cost me a day! How annoying! Still itchy, red, and a little puffy, but improving.

No comments:

Post a Comment