Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Pillows!

When we purchased the new sofa it was being shown with orange as an accent color. I'd like to claim that adding orange to our living room was my idea, but I'm just too honest for that!

Anyhow, as a reminder, the sofa is a camel colored herringbone pattern. Since we already have some blankets that are a neutral camel color and one that is ivory and chocolate brown, we (that's right everyone, WE) decided to stick with the orange idea and use that as our only accent color. (I reserve the right to change my mind at any time. This is after all my first attempt at this.)

I've also recently turned into a graphic pattern junky, therefore these suckers are on their way to us!




The best part about the pillows is that if I want to change things up they'll work in our bedroom as well! BONUS! In fact, the wheels are churning already. Ok, one idea at a time...

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment