Monday, July 19, 2010

Closet Solution

My "walk in" closet, that at first felt so spacious, is now starting to feel like a cramped, humid, cave. I thought I kept a pretty well organized closet, but it has been feeling over crowded lately. It could be that we keep the dirty clothes baskets in my closet too. Or perhaps that we keep two baskets in there instead of one. Sure, it helps a bundle for laundry purposed to separate the lights and darks as you dirty things, but boy does it take up space.

When it comes down to it, the real issue is that I have my bags hanging on hooks right near the opening of the closet, thus blocking me from comfortably entered my "walk in" closet. Solution: more hooks that are hung in a more appropriate location.


It went from this:


(You can see that there were once hooks where I wanted them, but for some reason they had been removed)


To this:



I'm pretty proud of myself!
Now everything fits, including myself. Just don't lock me in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment