Monday, June 14, 2010

Weekend Recap

We had a lovely weekend with Mom and Dad B. Our weekend included visiting, eating, shopping for the ladies, projects for the men, and several trips to Home Depot and Lowes (or so I heard). Sadly, I can't take credit for any of the house progress that was made...but I am 100% overjoyed with the end results!

The men did a fabulous job fixing our light fixture fiasco and completing that project. I'm thrilled with the end result! I'm sure it's not everyone's cup of tea, but I love it! You'll see...

They even checked off another item on my wish list...lighting in the stairway to the basement. Now I have no excuses for not going down there to do laundry! (The lighting issue never stopped me-really it didn't, but now I don't feel like I'll fall down the stairs every time I go down there!)

I know, I know...you all just want to see the pictures! Calm yourselves. They're coming...

Thank again for coming to visit Mom and Dad B!
p.s. When are you coming back? We have a few other small items on our project to do list. ;)



It's unclear if they were working or not...but they claim they were! Here they are taking a short break while sporting the ever so helpful craftsmen hat with built in light (I think while looking for the screwdriver for the 19th time. Note to self-tool belts are very helpful!)










No comments:

Post a Comment