Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Some Favorite Pictures From Dean's First Weeks

Here are some of my favorite pictures from Dean's first weeks. He has changed so much already! Hope you enjoy...




















And for a fun little comparison - here are two more recent pictures from Dean's third week. Wow, what a difference!! He's turning into quite the little porker!





p.s. I thought you might like to know some of the nicknames I have for Dean. He isn't even 5 weeks old yet, and I already call him by a bunch of different names. Here's a list: peanut, little peanut, little man, little boy, lovey, love, love bug, squeaker, porker, and poop squeak. I think there are others that I can't think of right now. I'll be sure to let you know when I remember them. :)

2 comments:

  1. Love! :) I tend to call him munchkin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's growing up so quickly! Take lots of pictures everyday!

    I alternate between bubbers and bubba when talking to Calvin. I have no idea where that came from!

    xoxo!

    ReplyDelete