Monday, February 27, 2012

It's Been a While...Pictures from Dean's Birth

Sorry it's been so long since I've posted. We've been having a lot of fun over here getting to know each other. Dean is a great baby and we have been very lucky. He has his cranky moments, but he's so cute I just don't care (most of the time!) I cannot believe that he'll be a month old tomorrow. Where did the time go?

Since I posted Dean's birth story I figured I ought to get caught up on things by starting with a post of pictures from Dean's birth. I won't include everything, just a select few for those who are interested...

Enjoy!!
(Sorry about the order of the photographs - I figured you'd rather see the pictures than have to wait any longer while I play around with switching the order)

















No comments:

Post a Comment