Monday, August 16, 2010

Garden Stools

For a while now I've been wanting one or two of these:



To use like this:


or this:


But my research has shown these these items come with a hefty price tag. Ok, perhaps now that hefty, but hefty enough to make me not purchase one (or two.) They run anywhere from $149-$260+ each. I guess I don't want one that much!

Anyhow, on my way to Michelle's show the other night I had a few minutes to spare so I decided to do one of my most favorite activities...a quick walk through Home Goods (insert Marshalls or TJMaxx depending on what's near me.)

As I was briskly looking through the home section I spotted this! (Let's remember that I have a little vision when it comes to these sorts of things. Some people would look at this, call it hideous, and run. But not me!)





Then I spotted this one! A matching set except for the hideous finish!


And with this price tag I couldn't resist!


Now just think...with a little of this we'll be in business!



I have visions of using these in a number of places through the house. For now, the living room. Some day, maybe a night stand or two, or perhaps as an additional seat for guests, etc...

I think spray paint is my new best friend.

1 comment: